Dr. J. Bhatia
Founder & Chairperson: A Doctor and an entrepreneur
- An expert with in-depth experience in leading Innovation and entrepreneurial assignments in Medical Diagnostics.
- A unique combination of Management and Clinical Skills with Multifunctional approach to scale up businesses through innovation, Project management , Quality management and transforming professional management teams.
- The journey has been from a professional to an entrepreneur, to senior management leader with a heart of a teacher for co-professionals and love for customers satisfaction. An enthusiast, workaholic, innovator, go-getter with a grace and knowledge.
- Founded “Final Diagnosis” in 1995. Nurtured it to be one of the best labs in Delhi NCR, with 50 franchisees all across North India. In 2009, the enterprise was acquired by Metropolis Healthcare, an international chain of Labs based in Mumbai.
- Post-acquisition, worked as Medical Director and CEO of North India at Metropolis Healthcare. Positioned the company from one lab in North India (Noida) to 15 labs across North India, a mix of Green and Brown field labs. Overall responsibility of these labs and made them successful in a period of one year. Repeated this success story PAN India in 2013-14 & put in new labs in South and West India.
- A true leader with excellent interpersonal skills within and outside the organizations. Has contributed immensely in dissipation of knowledge through CMEs, Symposia and Conferences. A speaker on various topics in healthcare. Has organized more than 100 conferences
- Lead Assessor NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories) and has a practical experience of implementing QMS for last 12 years.
- Member of National Healthcare committee of FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) and heads a sub-committee on Quality. Also a member of Skill Gap Task Force
- Expert committee member for course and curriculum with AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) and HSSC (Health Sector Skill Council).
- Member Governing Council of CAHO (Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organizations).
- Council Member with Gerson & Lehrman Group (Business Advisory) based in New York.
- Director 360 Health Services Inc. Canada
- Director on the Board of Neo Dstress Institute Pvt. Ltd., an institute dealing with Skill Gap Trainings and School Health Program (AHSAS)
Dr. Alok Bhatia
Founder & Director
- A Pediatrician turned serial Entrepreneur & Top Healthcare Management Professional with a rare passion for Primary Healthcare, Integrative Medicine & Quality in Healthcare
- A graduate and post-graduate from Amritsar Medical College and an alumnus of Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Involved in bringing up projects varying from Hospitals & Healthcare Retail, Primary Healthcare & Medical Diagnostics, Infrastructure & Information Technology to Real Estate and Holistic Healthcare, Rejuvenation & Healthy Holidays
- Founder & Promoter Director in many companies and has mentored several start-ups
- Primary Healthcare & AYUSH Management & Strategy: Budget Expert & Quality & Audit expert with Analytics including Manpower & HR audits & Appraisals
- A leader in business development and strategic marketing with special focus on mergers and acquisitions and P&L responsibility
- An acknowledged scholar and mentor in School health program “AHSAS”
- An avid reader and writer and loves teaching. Published articles in several journals & books
- Teacher, Trainer and Mentor: organised more than 200 conferences and in Hospital Teaching Protocols for General Physicians & Paediatricians & workshops including international conferences
- Overall a go-getter and a leader from the front.