- He has more than 43 years of teaching experience in microbiology to medical and dental undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Besides conducting and supervising research in microbiology, he has published seven textbooks on microbiology, parasitology and mycology, and 150 research articles in several national and international journals of repute.
- Professor M. K. Lalitha graduated in 1969 from Calicut Medical College and received her MD in Microbiology from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1975. She joined the Microbiology department faculty at CMC,becoming a Professor in 1984. She retired from CMC Vellore in March 2006 and subsequently joined the Madras Medical Mission in April 2006 as Professor & HOD, Microbiology Department.
- Dr. Geetha Krishanmoorthy has more than a decade experience in assessment of Pathological laboratories for laboratory management systems implementation as per ISO- 17025 & 15189.
- Director : Mission Jan Jagriti (MJJ), an NGO with 3 state of the art blood banks in Delhi including Regional Blood Transfusion Center, West Delhi.
- A visionary & dedicated professional with Experience of more than 38 Years with a special liaison in Govt. and Corporate sectors.